Radiant Heat Heavy Condensing Oil Fired Steam Boiler Efficiency of
1, closed vessel
2, Light oil or heavy oil Natural gas or city gas
3, Pressure atomized Micro positive pressure combustion
The pressure vessel in a boiler is usually made of steel (or alloy
steel), or historically of wrought iron. Stainless steel is
virtually prohibited (by the ASME Boiler Code) for use in wetted
parts of modern boilers, but is used often in superheater sections
that will not be exposed to liquid boiler water. In live steam
models, copper or brass is often used because it is more easily
fabricated in smaller size boilers. Historically, copper was often
used for fireboxes (particularly for steam locomotives), because of
its better formability and higher thermal conductivity; however, in
more recent times, the high price of copper often makes this an
uneconomic choice and cheaper substitutes (such as steel) are used
Steam boiler is a closed vessel in which water is heated. The
heated water exits the boiler for use in various process or heating
Nominal Capacity (t/h)
Nominal Working Pressure
Thermal Efficiency of Boiler
Nominal Oil and Gas
Power Consumption (KW)
Power Supply (AC)
Weight and Size of
maximum transport thing (m)
Approx. Weight of
maximum transporting thing kg
Exhaust Gas Temperature (°C)
Pressure atomized Micro positive pressure combustion
Chemical: polymerization, condensation, distillation, concentration,
Fat: decomposition, deodorization, distillation of aliphatic acid,
Petrochemical: rectification, heating, thermal insulation
Plastic&Rubber: hot-press, calender, extrusion, vulcanization molding, artical
Textile staining: heat setting, dry, curing
Fiber: polymerization, fusion, mould pressing, thermosetting, extension,
Carbon: bitumen fusion, dripping, mixing,molding
Wood: veneer, MDPE,HDPE,lamination flooring,birch hot-pressing, drying
Metal: pickling, electroplate, coating, oil bath, heat-treatmen
Coating: basting and drying, vehicle, plane, hot forming, hyperthermia
Construction: highway hitumen, dissolving, thermal insulation
Cement: fuel heating
Electric: resin impregnation, melting&holding
Air-condition: radiant heating
1. Reliable three-pass and fully wet back structure.
2. Lateral-cut tube technology: increase heat efficiency.
3. Big combustion room design: increase radiated area, decrease
emission of NOx, and reduce boiler cubage.
4. Big flue gas tube: reduce the resistance of smoke flow and
consumption of electricity.
5. Intelligent control system: PLC and 5.7 touch panel, multi-level
6. Fiberglass heat preservation: low surface temperature and heat
7. Corrugated hearth: more safety and increase heat convection.
8. Multi-level sealing for flue gas chamber: no flue gas leakage.
9. Each boiler is subject to strict inspection and testing before
delivery, including hydraulic pressure testing and X ray
10. Selecting the most suitable burner to match the boiler so as to
guarantee safety and reach rated output.
11. Main components, such as burners, pumps, water level meters,
valves are limited to renowned brands.
12. Stainless steel plate protective cladding for surface: fine
appearance and effective protection.
13. A economizer is optional and possible to save 10% fuel and
decrease noise 20dB.
14. Applicable fuels: gas, oil, dual fuel.
15. Amended dimensions for export containerization to save shipping